(IET EQCST1) Equine CranioSacral Therapy 1 - Assessing The Core
One of our most effective and powerful modalities. This therapy deals with the horse's spine and central nervous system, and it is able to correct physical or emotional patterns in any part of the equine body.
Students learn to evaluate the whole horse and to quickly determine problems. They then learn which techniques will will resolve specific issues. Students are taught to work with the core energy of the horse and how to feel the central base rhythm of the equine body.
EQCST 1 is the first course in the Equine CranioSacral Therapy Certification Program. Each EQCST Course builds on the previous course and is important to take each course in order. Students interested in becoming certified in the Integrated Equine Therapies CranioSacral Program will need to complete all 3 courses and enroll in the Certification Program. This clinic is suitable for horse owners, trainers, equine therapists, veterinarians, and all equine professionals. Techniques taught in this clinic will increase the participants skill set and effectiveness.
Clinic Tuition: $459
Prerequisite: Purchase DVD: Melding with Equus ; Healing Lameness in Horses
- "Assessing the Core" melding techniques
- CranioSacral system overview and history
- Anatomy: full body mechanics
- Paired and unpaired bones
- Palpation: Accessing the wisdom of the body, evaluating the spine, organs, and limbs, accessing tissue at depth
- Whole body evaluation: rhythm assessment
- Listening techniques
- Still point induction
- Atlas/Axis (C1, C2) mechanics
- Cranial base Decompression
- Temporal bone mobilization
- TMJ mandible compression and decompression
- "Opening the Core" deeper melding
- Mobilizing the sacrum
- Lumbar sacral decompression
- Connective tissue, fascia interrelationships
- Dura tube, spinal adhesions: rock and glide techniques
- Putting it all together