Date(s) - Feb 9 - Feb 11
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Private Barn (Santa Ynez Valley)
Osteopathy students learn methods of utilizing hands-on (manual) and natural treatments. Being able to merge, assess, and affect any tissue structure at a deeper level with precision, sets osteopathy apart from all other healing disciplines. This course will incorporate all three synchronistic flow; CranioSacral (John Upledger), visceral manipulation (Jean-Pierre Barral), and vascular manipulation (Frank Lowen).
(IET EQ OSTEO 4) Advanced Equine Osteopathic Techniques 4 – “New Insight” Lymphatics, Chakras & Energetic Healing
Students will learn additional techniques, insights, and assessments tools The newest research and techniques will be covered in this course.
Advanced Osteopathy 4 (EQOSTEO4) Course is the fourth and final course in the Advanced Osteopathy Certification Program. Each Osteopath Course builds on the previous course and is important to take in order. Students interested in becoming certified in the Integrated Equine Therapies Advanced Osteopathy will need to complete all 4 courses and enroll in the Certification Program. These courses are suitable for horse owners, trainers, equine therapist, veterinarians, and all equine professionals. Techniques taught in this clinic will increase your skill set and enhance your effectiveness.
Clinic Tuition: $659
Prerequisite: Attend Advanced Osteopathy 3 Course
- Lymphatic clearing
- Mechanical filling and emptying pattern
- Filling (supranation) and emptying (pronation) gait cycle patterns
- Talo-calcaneous reflex
- “Shopar” point limb master vascular and neural reset
- Acupressure to organ unwinding
- Chakra resetting and therapeutic interface
- Vector resetting
- PTSD, shock protocol sympathetic dominance reset
- Nutritional assessment via acupressure, applied kinesiology, and osteopathy
- Disease causative factors assessments; infectious, deficiency, allergic, and toxic
- Disease causative factors emotional and energetic intrusives
- Human horse mirroring osmotic transfer
- Core path issue holding AGR
Balance Due: All balances are due prior to the Clinic. (Pay by PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org / 530-417-1694 / Tom Mayes) * Unless other arrangements have been made.
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy Registration may be cancelled or transferred any time up to 30 days prior to the scheduled seminar. There will be a $50 fee for this cancellation or transfer. Any cancellation or transfer made after this 30 day period, will be charged a $100 fee.
We Will Provide:
Horses To Be Worked On (To Be Determined By Host and Clinician)
Please Bring The Following:
Your Own Lunch (There are local restaurants to order lunch as well)
Comfortable Clothing (Appropriate For The Weather – Hats- Sunscreen or Raincoat- Coat?)
ADD TO YOUR ORDER:
• Virtual Learning Study Group will help you get more out of what you have learned during this clinic! These groups are limited to 10 students, allowing everyone the opportunity to get their questions answered. Each study group last approximately 90 minutes and requires Skype to be installed on your computer.
• Advanced Equine Osteopathic Technique Certification
- Attend Advanced Equine Osteopathic Techniques 1 Course
- Complete all 3 Foundational Hands-on Clinics or the 5-Day Intensive Foundational Clinic
- Or Permission from Instructor of Equal Training in Foundational Techniques and Equine CranialSacral