Healing Forehand and Cranial Issue: Melding with Equus Foundational 2-day Hands-on Clinic is the core course of the Integrated Equine Therapies Certification Program. Students learn foundational techniques on melding with horses; it’s what all horse people are seeking. “Melding with Equus®” is the main reason students can quickly develop competency and effectiveness. Integrated Equine Therapies addresses feel of the horses from the inside out; it is the inside that drives the body and makes the decisions to act.
This hands-on, 2-day clinic is for people with a desire to access and treat problems in their horses and develop a deeper connection with Equus. It utilizes acupressure, applied kinesiology, and osteopathic techniques to identify the most common and frequently overlooked lameness patterns.
In this 2 Day – Weekend Course Healing Forehand & Cranial Issues Students will learn the following signature Tom Mayes Foundational Techniques:
- Melding techniques attunement core movement
- Palpation skills – Passive, active and energetic. Our hands can and do engage any tissue in the body, no matter how deep- with precision.
- Intuitive diagnostics with multiple verifications
- Mirroring- human equine physical and emotional mirroring
- Anatomy basics and major problem area of local and referred lameness
- Fore Trauma Pattern -Thoracic patterns and treatment
- Cranial patterns and treatment
- Introduction to CranioSacral Therapy Deeper merging with rhythm assessment
- Still point techniques
Healing Forehand and Cranial Issue: Melding with Equus is the first course of the Integrated Equine Therapies Certification Program. Each foundational clinic builds upon the previous clinic and is important to take each course in order. Students interested in becoming certified in Integrated Equine Therapies will need to complete all 3 clinics and enroll in the Certification Program. This clinic is suitable for veterinarians and all equine professionals. Techniques taught in this clinic will increase the student's skill set and enhance their effectiveness.
Clinic Tuition: $459
Core Pack:Purchase all 3 Foundational Clinics upfront and receive $100 off.
- Total cost of Foundation Clinics purchased individual: $1577
- Core Pack Price: $1477
Prerequisite: View Melding with Equus; Healing Lameness in Horses DVD
- Learn proven treatment techniques to clear major blockages.
- Learn intuitive diagnostics with follow up confirmation.
- Discover reflex points that sort out joint and spinal problems.
- Learn potent acupoints to release muscular-skeletal, organ, and metabolic restrictions.
- Utilize effective acupoints to calm and enhance performance.
- Melding techniques atonement core movement.
- Palpation skills: Passive, active, and energetic.
- Intuitive diagnostics with multiple verifications.
- Mirroring: human/equine physical and emotional mirroring.
- Fore Trauma Pattern - Thoracic patterns and treatments.
- Cranial patterns and treatment.
- Lumbar patterns and treatment.
- Organs: A principle cause of lameness in the horse suffering from "Visceral Somatic Dominance."
- Pelvic patterns and treatment.
- Introduction to Cranial-Sacral therapy, a deeper merging with rhythm assessment.
Students enrolled in a Virtual Learning Study Group will have ample opportunities to ask questions, get answers, and participate in a discussion on the different technics they learned during a clinic or course.
Students participating in a Virtual Learning Study Group have found their knowledge and understanding of Integrated Equine Therapies techniques and methods have increased dramatically.
Individuals interested in becoming certified in Integrated Equine Therapies are strongly encouraged to enroll in at least one study group. These groups are limited to 10 students, allowing everyone the opportunity to get their questions answered. Each study group last approximately 90 minutes and requires Skype to be installed on your computer.
Study Group Tuition: $50
Prerequisite: Completed one of the Foundational Hands-on Clinics
* Virtual Learning Study Group option can be added to your order when paying for this course.