- How to access the "Wisdom of the Body®" using Applied Kinesiology and Osteopathy techniques.
- Equine Nutritional Assessment to determine what horses should eat.
- To accurately determine the nutritional needs of the horse and understand which foods are healthy and which foods are allergenic or toxic to horses.
Nutritional Assessment & Applied Kinesiology: Wisdom of the Equine Body is the second course in the Integrated Equine Therapies Certification Program. Each foundational clinic builds upon the previous clinic and it is important to take each course in order. Students interested in becoming certified in the Integrated Equine Therapies will need to complete all 3 clinics and enroll in the Certification Program. This clinic is suitable for veterinarians and all equine professionals. Techniques taught in this clinic will increase your skill set and enhance your effectiveness.
Clinic Tuition: $459
Core Pack:Purchase all 3 Foundational Clinics upfront and receive $100 off.
- Total cost of Foundation Clinics purchased individual: $1577
- Core Pack Price: $1477
- Prerequisite: Melding with Equus; Healing Lameness in Horses DVD
Nutritional Assessment - What Can Your Horse Really Eat?
- Equine nutrition and worming demystified
- A deeper looking into Organs: A principle cause of lameness in the horse suffering from “Visceral Somatic Dominance.”
- Accessing "The Wisdom of the Body," Applied Kinesiology and Osteopathy
- Polarity Switching
- Organ assessment in four different way and clearing with acupressure
- Food and supplement testing
- Accurately determining toxic foods, supplements and additives — experience immediate effects on organ systems and movement patterns.
- Learn to assess and manage the body's innate intelligence to obtain answers to issues that are often unattainable by modern allopathic methods.
- Learn "Muscle Testing" skills to focus on problem areas
- Learn powerful "Pain Reflex Points" to access organ, bone, and soft tissue dysfunctions
- Locate bone, muscle, ligament, and tendon strains
- Locate organ dysfunctions and determine methods of treatment.
Study Group Tuition: $50
Prerequisite: Completed one of the Foundational Hands-on Clinics
* Virtual Learning Study Group option can be added to your order when paying for this course.
Students enrolled in a Virtual Learning Study Group will have ample opportunities to ask questions, get answers, and participate in a discussion on the different technics they learned during a clinic or course.
Students participating in a Virtual Learning Study Group have found their knowledge and understanding of Integrated Equine Therapies techniques and methods have increased dramatically.
Individuals interested in becoming certified in Integrated Equine Therapies are strongly encouraged to enroll in at least one study group. These groups are limited to 10 students, allowing everyone the opportunity to get their questions answered. Each study group last approximately 90 minutes and requires Skype to be installed on your computer.