Date(s) - Oct 26 - Oct 30
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
5-Day Intensive !! A great opportunity to complete
Level 2 – IET CranialSacral Series in 1 Week!
Students will evaluate the whole horse and quickly determine cranial, cervical and entire body dysfunctions via the CranioSacral System. Students will learn which techniques will resolve specific issues. Students are taught to work with the core energy of the horse and how to feel the central base rhythm of the equine body.
In this 5-Day Clinic we build upon the Equine CranioSacral System & IET CST Techniques and explore into the deeper governing control over all aspects of the equine body. We explore deeper melding techniques and students learn new and illuminating diagnostic skills that are both intuitive, and yet unequivocally verifiable.
Frequently Cleared Conditions Include
- “Head Shaking Syndrome”
- Systemic Endocrine Imbalances
- “PTSD” (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Sympathetic Dominance (Central Nervous System)
- Bridling issues, and more
- Sacral imbalances
- Lead change issues
- Overall Imbalances in the Horse
- And…So Much More !!
(IET CST 1) ~ Assessing The Core Course Outline:
- “Assessing the Core” melding techniques
- CranioSacral system overview and history
- Anatomy: full body mechanics
- Paired and unpaired bones
- Palpation: Accessing the wisdom of the body, evaluating the spine, organs, and limbs, accessing tissue at depth
- Whole body evaluation: rhythm assessment
- Listening techniques
- Still point induction
- Atlas/Axis (C1, C2) mechanics
- Cranial base Decompression
- Temporal bone mobilization
- TMJ mandible compression and decompression
- “Opening the Core” deeper melding
- Dura tube, spinal adhesions: rock and glide techniques
(IET CST 2) Cranial & Cervical Dysfunction Course Outline:
- Central Nervous System (CNS) vitality
- Profound melding procedures creating and holding space
- Dural tube evaluation, location of spinal lesions and specific nerve conduction issues (impingement)
- Anatomy of the equine cranium
- Cranial base dysfunctions including sphenoid, frontal ethnoid etc.
- Temporal sheers
- Mouth work –addressing the hard palate, Dental Concerns
- Protocol for clearing “Head Shaking Syndrome”
- Mobilizing the sacrum
- Lumbar sacral decompression
- Putting it all together
(IET CST3) Diaphragmatic Unwinding, Somato Emotional Release Course Outline:
Prerequisite: Complete Equine CranioSacral Therapy 2 Course
- Fascial diaphragm anatomy
- Connective tissue, fascia interrelationships
- Protocol for clearing Endocrine/pituitary axis
- Hyoid apparatus unwinding
- Emotional patterns
- Arcing assessment
- Chakra Balancing
- Energy cysts and Somato Emotional Release
- Therapeutic dialogue
- Significance Detector
- Human Horse dialogue techniques
- Mirroring human horse simultaneous unwinding
Diaphragmatic Unwinding & Somato Emotional Release (SER)
Students focus on healing chronic physical ailments by addressing the deepest causation of those ailments — emotional constrictions. Horses are herd animals and when experiencing trauma, they store unresolved emotional pain in their bodies. The most profound healing, either physical or emotional, comes when one goes into an area of great pain, identifies the underlying emotions holding that pain, and then nudges it, allowing that pain to unwind and release.
In (IET CST3), students work with the core energy of the horse, feeling the central base rhythm of the body. This method allows the student to meld deeply with the Equus. When melding at this level students are able to access the horse’s deep-seated emotions that normally lie hidden, but are the main drivers of chronic lameness and behavioral problems. In this course, students will learn Somato Emotional Release (SER) techniques to unwind and release the primary causes in most acute and chronic conditions.
(IET CST 3) is the third course in the Equine CranioSacral Techniques Certification Program. Each EQCST Course builds on the previous course. It is important to take these courses in order. Students interested in becoming certified in the Integrated Equine Therapies CranioSacral Program will need to complete all 3 courses and enroll in the Certification Program. This clinic is suitable for horse owners, trainers, equine therapist, veterinarians, and all equine professionals. Techniques taught in this clinic will increase your skill set and enhance your effectiveness.
We Will Provide
- Educational Handouts
- Horses To Be Worked On (To Be Determined By Host and Clinician)
Please Bring the Following
- Your Own Lunch
- Comfortable Clothing (Appropriate For The Weather, e.g. hats, coats, jackets, sunscreen…)
- A Chair (If not traveling by air)
Teaching Assistant Opportunities while space is available.
The following options are available:
- Take one Course CST 1 (2 Days)
- Take one Course CST 2 (3 Days)
- Take one Course CST 3 (3 Days)
- Repeat CST 1 (2 Days) (Must have taken CST1 already)
- Repeat CST 2 (2 Days) (Must have taken CST2 already)
- Repeat CST 3 (2 Days) (Must have taken CST2 already)
- Tom Mayes, Integrated Equine Therapies – IET F1, F2, F3 Handbooks
- Your Inner Physician and You – John Upledger,D.O., O.M.M
- Horse Anatomy a Coloring Atlas ~ Kainer and McKracken
- Anatomy of the Horse ~ Klaus Budras
- Equine Acupressure ~ Nancy A. Zidonis
Please Click Here to view our Cancellation & Refund Policy.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Our top priority is the health, safety, and wellness of our students, horses, barn host, and of course our families and yours.