Date(s) - May 19 - May 21
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Osteopathy students learn methods of utilizing hands-on (manual) and natural treatments. Being able to merge, assess, and affect any tissue structure at a deeper level with precision, sets osteopathy apart from all other healing disciplines. This course will incorporate all three synchronistic flow; CranioSacral (John Upledger), visceral manipulation (Jean-Pierre Barral), and vascular manipulation (Frank Lowen).
Advanced Equine Osteopathy 1 Course (EQOSTEO I) is the first course in the Advanced Equine Osteopathy Certification Program. Each Equine Osteopath Techniques Course builds on the previous course and it is important to take each course in order. Students interested in becoming certified in the Integrated Equine Therapies Advanced Equine Osteopathy will need to complete all 4 courses and enroll in the Certification Program. These courses are suitable for horse owners, trainers, equine therapist, veterinarians, and all equine professionals. Techniques taught in this clinic will increase your skill set and enhance your effectiveness.
Clinic Tuition: $659 Pay For Course
*Or Equivalent Approved Cranial or Osteopathic Education (To Be Approved by the Instructor)
Integrated Equine Therapies Courses
In order to complete your registration and to secure your place in the course, payment must be received.
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy for all Integrated Equine Therapies Courses
- Weekend Courses:Registration may be cancelled or transferred any time up to 30 days prior to the scheduled seminar. There will be a $100 fee for this cancellation or transfer. Any cancellation or transfer made after this 30 day period, will be charged a $150 fee.
- Advanced Courses (3 & 4 Day): Registration may be cancelled or transferred any time up to 30 days prior to the scheduled seminar. There will be a $150 fee for this cancellation or transfer. Any cancellation or transfer made after this 30 day period, will be charged a $250 fee.
- Products purchased with courses at a discount will have to be paid in full if a refund is required for cancelling a course.
- Request for refund must be given within 3 business days of cancellation. Transfers must be completed within 6 months of the original course date in order for the transfer to be accepted.
- Advanced 5 Day Intensive Course: There is a “No Cancellation” Policy for this course.
In the rare event that Integrated Equine Therapies needs to cancel a course, we will let you know at least 21 days prior to the first day of the scheduled course, and immediately refund any full tuition paid. However, we will not be responsible for non-refundable airline tickets or lodging reservations. Please do not purchase airline tickets or make non-refundable deposits on lodging that cannot be canceled 21 days ahead of time.
Inclement Weather Policy for Integrated Equine Therapies Courses
If you have registered for an Integrated Equine Therapies course and traveling becomes hazardous the day of the course, please use your own judgment when deciding to attend. Those who cannot attend a course because of inclement weather should contact the Integrated Equine Therapies Office at (530) 903-6852 the following Monday and refund decisions will be made on an individual basis.