Date(s) - Mar 12 - Mar 14
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saureel Vineyards Ranch
Advanced Osteopathy 4 (IET EQ OSTEO 4) Course is the fourth and final course in the Advanced Osteopathy Certification Program. Each Osteopath Course builds on the previous course and is important to take in order. Students interested in becoming certified in the Integrated Equine Therapies Advanced Osteopathy will need to complete all 4 courses and enroll in the Certification Program. These courses are suitable for horse owners, trainers, equine therapist, veterinarians, and all equine professionals. Techniques taught in this clinic will increase
your skill set and enhance your effectiveness.
Osteopathy students learn methods of utilizing hands-on (manual) and natural treatments. Being able to merge, assess, and affect any tissue structure at a deeper level with precision, sets osteopathy apart from all other healing disciplines. This course will incorporate all three synchronistic flow; CranioSacral (John Upledger), visceral manipulation (Jean-Pierre Barral), and vascular manipulation (Frank Lowen). Students will learn additional techniques, insights, and assessments tools The newest research and techniques will be covered in this course.
Sacramento International Airport Map Here
- Attend Advanced Osteopathy 3 Course
- Lymphatic clearing
- Mechanical filling and emptying pattern
- Filling (supranation) and emptying (pronation) gait cycle patterns
- Talo-calcaneous reflex
- “Shopar” point limb master vascular and neural reset
- Acupressure to organ unwinding
- Chakra resetting and therapeutic interface
- Vector resetting
- PTSD, shock protocol sympathetic dominance reset
- Nutritional assessment via acupressure, applied kinesiology, and osteopathy
- Disease causative factors assessments; infectious, deficiency, allergic, and toxic
- Disease causative factors emotional and energetic intrusives
- Human horse mirroring osmotic transfer
- Core path issue holding AGR
What we will provide:
- Educational Handouts
- Horses To Be Worked On (To Be Determined By Host and Clinician)
Please Bring The Following:
- Your Own Lunch (There are local restaurants to order lunch as well)
- Comfortable Clothing Appropriate for Weather
- A Chair (If possible)
Terms & Agreements – Cancellation Policy
Please View Cancellation Policy Here
Are You Interested In (IET EQ OSTEO) Advanced Equine Osteopathic Techniques Certification?
Read More Here: (IET EQ OSTEO) Advanced Equine Osteopathic Techniques Certification
(IET EQ OSTEO) Advanced Osteopathic Techniques Certification Program teaches students how to obtain significant, lasting results to lameness, metabolic, and emotional conditions in horses that have not been correctable using modern allopathic and traditional treatments. Therefore, students emerging with a certification in Advanced Osteopathy Techniques will become part of an elite group of highly sought after practitioners. They will be positioned to develop successful private practices. This certification program is focused on teaching students techniques, approaches, and diagnostic protocols that offer tremendous results and are easily verified by multiple means.
Students seeking certification are on a fast pathway to becoming part of a group of elite equine practitioners. They are trained by an instructor with decades of training and who offers a refined technique and methodology.
Certification Program Fee: $450* Click & Pay Here for Certification Program>>