Date(s) - Apr 9 - Apr 13
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wind Horse Ranch Equestrian Resort
This 5-Day Intensive Foundational Hands-on Equine Bodywork Clinic is limited to 6 students – or up to 10; with one on one, hands on help, from Teaching Assistants, allowing for abundant time for one-on-one guidance, feedback, encouragement, and mentoring. This course combines all three (IET F1 , IET F2, IET F3) of the Level 1 Foundational Clinic Series into One 5-Day Intensive Course.
Click here to learn more about the 5-Day Intensive Foundational Hands-on Clinic
Students are taught the Melding with Equus®techniques. Melding is the connection we make with the horse on a deeper physical, emotional, and energetic level. Students attending this course will learn this and other advanced techniques that will allow the student to connect with the horse at a deeper level that allows for better training, a better relationship, and better riding.
If you are on the fast track for certification in the Foundational Courses, this is the course for you.
This Clinic is a perfect way to accelerate your awareness, skills, and abilities with horses. This course combines all three (3) of the Integrated Equine Therapies Foundational Hands-on Clinics into one 5-Day course.
- Healing Forehand and Cranial Issue: Melding with Equus
- Nutritional Assessment & Applied Kinesiology: Wisdom of the Equine Body
- Healing Loin and Pelvic issues: Deeper Connection with Equus
$1559.00 Price Drop To $1499.00 While Availabilities Last! PRICE DROP VALID THRU MAR 31, 2018 Pay Here
Limited Space Available. Register Soon!
Prerequisite: Purchase DVD – Melding with Equus; Healing Lameness in Horses DVD
- Explore a deeper connection to Horses
- Develop deeper palpation skills
- All the techniques taught in each of the Foundational Hands-on clinics ( IET F1 , IET F2, IET F3) will be taught throughout the week.
- Equine Acupressure, Applied Kinesiology, Introduction to Equine Cranial Sacral & Advanced Equine Osteopathy Techniques.
- Review sessions – allows students an opportunity to ask questions about techniques throughout the week.
- Clarifying and expanding new concepts
- Acquire all the Integrated Equine Therapies Techniques from the Level 1 Foundational Clinic Series
- Clinical applications
- Demonstrations and specific hands-on training
- Opportunity to work on applying, refining concepts on variety of horses
Integrated Equine Therapies Courses
In order to complete your registration and to secure your place in the course, payment must be received.
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy for Integrated Equine Therapies 5 Day Course
- Advanced 5 Day Intensive Course: There is a “No Cancellation” Policy for this course.
In the rare event that Integrated Equine Therapies needs to cancel a course, we will let you know at least 21 days prior to the first day of the scheduled course, and immediately refund any full tuition paid. However, we will not be responsible for non-refundable airline tickets or lodging reservations. Please do not purchase airline tickets or make non-refundable deposits on lodging that cannot be canceled 21 days ahead of time.
Inclement Weather Policy for Integrated Equine Therapies Courses
If you have registered for an Integrated Equine Therapies course and traveling becomes hazardous the day of the course, please use your own judgment when deciding to attend. Those who cannot attend a course because of inclement weather should contact the Integrated Equine Therapies Office at (530) 903-6852 the following Monday and refund decisions will be made on an individual basis.
Are You Interested In (IET EFT) IET Method – Foundation Techniques Certification?
Read More About Here: IET Foundational Techniques Certification
Integrated Equine Therapies stands alone in the horse industry due to its high degree of effectiveness, informative, and educational value; that addresses the most common concerns horsemen/women have with their horses. We train horse people to define and address problematic conditions in their horses. This not only empowers students, but helps them create deeper relationships with their horses. Students seeking certification are on a fast pathway to becoming elite equine practitioners by becoming recipients of my decades of training and refined techniques, and methodologies.