Date(s) - May 11 - May 15
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This 5-Day Intensive Foundational Hands-on Clinic is limited to 6 students – or up to 10; with one on one, hands on help, from Founder & Instructor Tom Mayes as well as trained Teaching Assistants, allowing for abundant time for one-on-one guidance, feedback, encouragement, and mentoring. This course combines all three (IET F1 , IET F2, IET F3) of the Level 1 Foundational Clinic Series into One 5-Day Intensive Course.
Click here to learn more about the 5-Day Intensive Foundational Hands-on Clinic
If you are on the fast track for certification in the Foundational Courses, this is the course for you.
Students are taught the Melding with Equus®techniques. Melding is the connection we make with the horse on a deeper physical, emotional, and energetic level. Students attending this course will learn this and other advanced techniques that will allow the student to connect with the horse at a deeper level that allows for better training, a better relationship, and better riding.
This Clinic is a perfect way to accelerate your awareness, skills, and abilities with horses. This course combines all three (3) of the Integrated Equine Therapies Foundational Hands-on Clinics into one 5-Day Course.
- Healing Forehand and Cranial Issue: Melding with Equus
- Nutritional Assessment & Applied Kinesiology: Wisdom of the Equine Body
- Healing Loin and Pelvic issues: Deeper Connection with Equus
Prerequisite: Purchase DVD – Melding with Equus; Healing Lameness in Horses DVD
Suggested Material: Acupressure Charts – Tom Mayes; Integrated Equine Therapies – Pick Up On Site At Clinic 3 For $25.00 or $10.00 Each
Suggested Reading: Horse Anatomy a Coloring Atlas ~ Kainer and McKracken; Equine Acupressure ~ Nancy A. Zidonis
$34.00 – 3D HORSE ANATOMY – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.biosphera.horseanatomy
$4.49 – HORSE ANATOMY DIAGRAMS: EQUINE ANATOMY – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ap.hadia
$14.99 – EQUINE ACUPOINTS – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AcuPoints.equine
Airport: TBD Map Here
- Explore a deeper connection to Horses
- Develop deeper palpation skills
- All the techniques taught in each of the Foundational Hands-on clinics ( IET F1 , IET F2, IET F3) will be taught throughout the week.
- Equine Acupressure, Applied Kinesiology, Introduction to Equine Cranial Sacral & Advanced Equine Osteopathy Techniques.
- Review sessions – allows students an opportunity to ask questions about techniques throughout the week.
- Clarifying and expanding new concepts
- Acquire all the Integrated Equine Therapies Techniques from the Level 1 Foundational Clinic Series
- Clinical applications
- Demonstrations and specific hands-on training
- Opportunity to work on applying, refining concepts on variety of horses
Terms and Conditions
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please Click Here to view our Cancellation & Refund Policy
Are You Interested In (IET EFT) Equine Foundational Therapy Techniques Certification?
Read More About Here: IET Foundational Techniques Certification
Integrated Equine Therapies stands alone in the horse industry due to its high degree of effectiveness, informative, and educational value; that addresses the most common concerns horsemen/women have with their horses. We train horse people to define and address problematic conditions in their horses. This not only empowers students, but helps them create deeper relationships with their horses. Students seeking certification are on a fast pathway to becoming elite equine practitioners by becoming recipients of my decades of training and refined techniques, and methodologies.