(IET F2) Nutritional Assessment-Applied Kinesiology: Wisdom of the Equine Body
Nutritional Assessment & Applied Kinesiology: “Wisdom of the Equine Body” Hands-On Weekend Course
Students will learn:
Nutritional Assessment – What Can Your Horse Really Eat?
- Save Money $$$
- Clean Out Your Cupboards!
- Learn The Art of Equine Nutritional Food and Supplement Testing
- Understand and Accurately Determine which Foods & Supplements are Healthy
- Understand and Accurately Determine which Foods & Supplements are Allergenic or Toxic
- Experience Immediate Improved Effects on the Horses Entire Body
- Determine the Cause of Lameness and Experience Immediate Improved Effects on the Horses Movement Patterns.
- Learn Parasite and Worming Protocols and Insight
- From the inside out. A Deeper Look into the Horse
- Organs: A principle cause of Lameness in the Horse
- 4 Simple Steps to Clearing the Equine Body and Organs with Acupressure
- How to access the “Wisdom of the Body®“ using Applied Kinesiology and Osteopathy techniques.
- Learn to assess and manage the body’s innate intelligence to obtain answers to issues that are often unattainable by modern allopathic methods.
- Learn “Muscle Testing” skills to focus on problem areas
- Learn powerful “Pain Reflex Points” to access organ, bone, and soft tissue dysfunctions
- Locate bone, muscle, ligament, and tendon strains
- Locate organ dysfunctions and determine methods of treatment.
- Polarity Switching
Nutritional Assessment & Applied Kinesiology: Wisdom of the Equine Body is the Second Course in the IET Method Foundation Series. Each IET Method Foundation Course builds upon the previous course and it is important to take each course in order.
This clinic is suitable for veterinarians and all equine professionals. Techniques taught in this clinic will increase your skill set and enhance your effectiveness.
Students interested in becoming certified in the Integrated Equine Therapies will need to complete all 3 IET Method Foundation Courses and enroll in the Certification Program.
Options: (IET F5) 5-Day Intensive IET Method. This Course is a perfect way to accelerate your awareness, skills, and abilities with horses. This course combines all three (3) of the IET Method Foundation Techniques Hands-on Courses into one full week of 5-Days Hans On Teaching and Learning.
Prerequisite: View Melding with Equus; Healing Lameness in Horses DVD
Study Group Tuition: $50
Prerequisite: Completed one of the Foundational Hands-on Clinics
* Virtual Learning Study Group option can be added to your order when paying for this course.
Students enrolled in a Virtual Learning Study Group will have ample opportunities to ask questions, get answers, and participate in a discussion on the different techniques they learned during a clinic or course.
Students participating in a Virtual Learning Study Group have found their knowledge and understanding of Integrated Equine Therapies techniques and methods have increased dramatically.
Individuals interested in becoming certified in Integrated Equine Therapies are strongly encouraged to enroll in at least one study group. These groups are limited to 10 students, allowing everyone the opportunity to get their questions answered. Each study group last approximately 90 minutes and requires Skype to be installed on your computer.
Integrated Equine Therapies Courses
In order to complete your registration and to secure your place in the course, payment must be received.
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy for all Integrated Equine Therapies Courses
- Weekend Courses:Registration may be cancelled or transferred any time up to 30 days prior to the scheduled seminar. There will be a $100 fee for this cancellation or transfer. Any cancellation or transfer made after this 30 day period, will be charged a $150 fee.
- Advanced Courses (3 & 4 Day): Registration may be cancelled or transferred any time up to 30 days prior to the scheduled seminar. There will be a $150 fee for this cancellation or transfer. Any cancellation or transfer made after this 30 day period, will be charged a $250 fee.
- Products purchased with courses at a discount will have to be paid in full if a refund is required for cancelling a course.
- Request for refund must be given within 3 business days of cancellation. Transfers must be completed within 6 months of the original course date in order for the transfer to be accepted.
- Advanced 5 Day Intensive Course: There is a “No Cancellation” Policy for this course.
In the rare event that Integrated Equine Therapies needs to cancel a course, we will let you know at least 21 days prior to the first day of the scheduled course, and immediately refund any full tuition paid. However, we will not be responsible for non-refundable airline tickets or lodging reservations. Please do not purchase airline tickets or make non-refundable deposits on lodging that cannot be canceled 21 days ahead of time.
Inclement Weather Policy for Integrated Equine Therapies Courses
If you have registered for an Integrated Equine Therapies course and traveling becomes hazardous the day of the course, please use your own judgment when deciding to attend. Those who cannot attend a course because of inclement weather should contact the Integrated Equine Therapies Office at (530) 903-6852 the following Monday and refund decisions will be made on an individual basis.