Level 2 (IET CST 1) & (IET CST 2) Equine CranialSacral, May 14-17, 2021 - Placerville, CA
- Customer Reviews (0)
Students will evaluate the whole horse and quickly determine cranial, cervical and entire body dysfunctions via the CranioSacral System. Students will learn which techniques will resolve specific issues. Students are taught to work with the core energy of the horse and how to feel the central base rhythm of the equine body.
In this 4-Day Clinic we build upon the Equine CranioSacral System & IET CST Techniques and explore into the deeper governing control over all aspects of the equine body.
We explore deeper melding techniques and students learn new and illuminating diagnostic skills that are both intuitive, and yet unequivocally verifiable.
It is extremely common for horses to have long-term debilitating movement, behavior, and metabolic problems from head trauma.
IET CST 1 is the first course in the Equine CranioSacral Therapy Certification Program. Each EQCST Course builds on the previous course and is important to take each course in order.
This clinic is suitable for horse owners, trainers, equine therapists, veterinarians, and all equine professionals. Techniques taught in this clinic will increase the participants skill set and effectiveness.
One of our most effective and powerful modalities. This therapy deals with the horse’s spine and central nervous system, and it is able to correct physical or emotional patterns in any part of the equine body.
Students learn to evaluate the whole horse and to quickly determine problems. They then learn which techniques will will resolve specific issues. Students are taught to work with the core energy of the horse and how to feel the central base rhythm of the equine body.
Equine CranioSacral Therapy 2 Cranial &Cervical Dysfunction
(IET CST 2) is the second course in the Equine CranioSacral Therapy Certification Program. Each EQCST course builds on the previous course and it is important to take these courses in order. This clinic is suitable for horse owners, trainers, equine therapist, veterinarians, and all equine professionals. Techniques taught in this clinic will increase your skill set and enhance your effectiveness.
In this course, we build upon the techniques learned in the Equine CranioSacral Therapy 1 Course and explore deeply the CranioSacral systems and methods of gaining control over all aspects of the horse’s body. We explore deeper melding and joining techniques and students learn new diagnostic skills that are both intuitive and unequivocally verifiable. ECST II focuses on equine cranial base dysfunctions, or head and poll issues.
ADD TO YOUR ORDER:
• Virtual Learning Study Group will help you get more out of what you have learned during this clinic! These groups are limited to 10 students, allowing everyone the opportunity to get their questions answered. Each study group last approximately 90 minutes and requires Skype to be installed on your computer.
• CranioSacral Technique Certifciation. If you are interested in becoming certificated in Integrated Equine Therapies, add the certification program fee to your order.
Integrated Equine Therapies Courses
In order to complete your registration and to secure your place in the course, payment must be received.
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy for all Integrated Equine Therapies Courses
• Weekend Courses: Registration may be cancelled or transferred any time up to 30 days prior to the scheduled seminar. There will be a $100 fee for this cancellation or transfer. Any cancellation or transfer made after this 30 day period, will be charged a $150 fee.
• Advanced Courses (3 & 4 Day): Registration may be cancelled or transferred any time up to 30 days prior to the scheduled seminar. There will be a $150 fee for this cancellation or transfer. Any cancellation or transfer made after this 30 day period, will be charged a $250 fee.
• Products purchased with courses at a discount will have to be paid in full if a refund is required for cancelling a course.
• Request for refund must be given within 3 business days of cancellation. Transfers must be completed within 6 months of the original course date in order for the transfer to be accepted.
• Advanced 5 Day Intensive Course: There is a “No Cancellation” Policy for this course.
In the rare event that Integrated Equine Therapies needs to cancel a course, we will let you know at least 21 days prior to the first day of the scheduled course, and immediately refund any full tuition paid. However, we will not be responsible for non-refundable airline tickets or lodging reservations. Please do not purchase airline tickets or make non-refundable deposits on lodging that cannot be canceled 21 days ahead of time.
Inclement Weather Policy for Integrated Equine Therapies Courses
If you have registered for an Integrated Equine Therapies course and traveling becomes hazardous the day of the course, please use your own judgment when deciding to attend. Those who cannot attend a course because of inclement weather should contact the Integrated Equine Therapies Office at (530) 903-6852 the following Monday and refund decisions will be made on an individual basis.