Host an Integrated Equine Therapies Foundational Hands-on Clinic and Earn a Free Spot**
Integrated Equine Therapies Hands-on Clinics are for horse owners, trainers, equine professionals, and therapists who would like to learn Tom Mayes Integrated Equine Therapies Method Melding with Equus®.
Interested in becoming a host? Please fill out our Host Application below.
- Opportunity to earn a free spot to a weekend seminar – a $459 value. **
- Horses used during the hands-on clinics will experience the benefits of the Integrated Equine Therapies
Barn Basics – Do you have the following?
- Lecture Area: A covered patio or room for students to comfortably sit on chairs and be able to clearly watch and listen to a PowerPoint lecture.
- Demonstration Area: A demonstration area is a place where students can comfortably sit on chairs and watch the instructor demonstrate a variety of techniques on a horse. This could be a wash stall, a large aisle or grooming stall, an open pipe rail stall, or an arena. The lecture and demonstration area can be in the same area provided it includes all the necessary requirements for both the lecture and demonstration.
- Electricity: It is necessary to have an outlet to plug in a computer and projector – either in the lecture/demonstration area or to be able to use an extension cord.
- Chairs for all the students
- Table for the computer
- Horses: A minimum of 6 – 8 horses available during the clinic. Ideally, we like to use horses that are suffering from acute to chronic issues. The horses must be mild mannered.
- Condition of barn: Horses, lecture/demonstration area, and stall floors need to be clean before the clinic begins.
** We offer hosts an opportunity to earn free spots at an Integrated Equine Therapies Foundation Clinics. After 6 students have registered and paid, the hostess will be able to attend the seminar for free. If there are less than 6 paying students, the host’s tuition will be $250. We provide a promotional flyer to distribute to friends, associates and local venues, i.e. tack shops and feed stores.
Questions? Call (530) 417-1694 or email us at email@example.com today so we can get your clinic on the schedule!