(IET EQ OSTEO 4) Advanced Equine Osteopathic Techniques 4 Tom Mayes ~ IET ~ Advanced Lymph & More
“New Insight” Lymphatics, Chakras & Energetic Healing
Students will learn additional techniques, insights, and assessments tools The newest research and techniques will be covered in this course.
(IET EQ OSTEO 4) Advanced Osteopathy 4 Course is the FOURTH and final course in the Advanced Osteopathy Certification Program. Each Osteopathic Course builds on the previous course and is important to take in order. Students interested in becoming certified in the Integrated Equine Therapies Advanced Osteopathic Techniques will need to complete all 4 courses and enroll in the Certification Program.
These courses are suitable for the advanced equine professionals; equine therapist, veterinarians, horse trainers and owners. Techniques taught in this clinic will increase your skill set and enhance your effectiveness.
Clinic Tuition: $750
Prerequisite: Attend Advanced Osteopathy 3 Course
- Lymphatic balancing
- Mechanical patterns
- Acupressure to organ unwinding
- Chakra rebalancing and therapeutic interface
- Vector rebalancing
- PTSD, shock protocol sympathetic dominance reset
- Nutritional assessment via acupressure, applied kinesiology, and osteopathic techniques
- Disease causative factors assessments; infectious, deficiency, allergic, and toxic
- Disease causative factors emotional and energetic intrusives
- Human horse mirroring osmotic transfer
- Core path issue holding AGR