Level 3 - Module 2 (IET EQ OSTEO2) Cranial & Cervical -Oct 23-25, 2020, Saureel Vineyards, Ranch, Placerville, CA
- Customer Reviews (0)
Advanced Osteopathy 2 Course (EQOST 2) is the second course in the Advanced Osteopathy Certification Program. Each Osteopath Course builds on the previous course and it is important to take each course in order. Students interested in becoming certified in the Integrated Equine Therapies Advanced Osteopathy will need to complete all 4 courses and enroll in the Certification Program. These courses are suitable for horse owners, trainers, equine therapist, veterinarians, and all equine professionals. Techniques taught in this clinic will increase your skill set and enhance your effectiveness.
Students will focus on cranial and cervical assessments and treatments. Students will also learn Functional Indirect Techniques (FIT) that are applied to joints, bones, and soft tissue constrictions.
Clinic Tuition: $750.00
Prerequisite: Attend (IET EQ OSTEO 1) Course
Osteopathic “Rule of the Artery” and systems
Evaluations and Assessments:
Vascular and neural constrictions evaluations
Range of motion and advanced palpation assessment
Primary, secondary, regional, lameness, metabolic, and emotional patterns assessments
Cranial nerve resetting
Cranial upper pallet and mandible
Cranial and cervical regions
Vascular and neural cranial
Vertebral artery and vein
Cranial base dysfunctions
Nerves of the forelimb
Clinical Applications and Techniques:
Functional indirect techniques
Head Shaking Syndrome protocol
Treatment of CranioSacral dysfunctions, sheers, and torsions
Practice cranial cervical clinical practicum
ADD TO YOUR ORDER:
• Virtual Learning Study Group will help you get more out of what you have learned during this clinic! These groups are limited to 10 students, allowing everyone the opportunity to get their questions answered. Each study group last approximately 90 minutes and requires Skype to be installed on your computer.
• Advanced Equine Osteopathic Technique Certification
Prerequisite: Attend Advanced Equine Osteopathic Techniques 1 Course
Integrated Equine Therapies Courses
In order to complete your registration and to secure your place in the course, payment must be received.
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy for all Integrated Equine Therapies Courses
• Weekend Courses: Registration may be cancelled or transferred any time up to 30 days prior to the scheduled seminar. There will be a $100 fee for this cancellation or transfer. Any cancellation or transfer made after this 30 day period, will be charged a $150 fee.
• Advanced Courses (3 & 4 Day): Registration may be cancelled or transferred any time up to 30 days prior to the scheduled seminar. There will be a $150 fee for this cancellation or transfer. Any cancellation or transfer made after this 30 day period, will be charged a $250 fee.
• Products purchased with courses at a discount will have to be paid in full if a refund is required for cancelling a course.
• Request for refund must be given within 3 business days of cancellation. Transfers must be completed within 6 months of the original course date in order for the transfer to be accepted.
• Advanced 5 Day Intensive Course: There is a “No Cancellation” Policy for this course.
In the rare event that Integrated Equine Therapies needs to cancel a course, we will let you know at least 21 days prior to the first day of the scheduled course, and immediately refund any full tuition paid. However, we will not be responsible for non-refundable airline tickets or lodging reservations. Please do not purchase airline tickets or make non-refundable deposits on lodging that cannot be canceled 21 days ahead of time.
Inclement Weather Policy for Integrated Equine Therapies Courses
If you have registered for an Integrated Equine Therapies course and traveling becomes hazardous the day of the course, please use your own judgment when deciding to attend. Those who cannot attend a course because of inclement weather should contact the Integrated Equine Therapies Office at (530) 903-6852 the following Monday and refund decisions will be made on an individual basis.