Integrated Equine Therapies 5-Day Intensive Foundational Hands-on Equine Clinic
In this 5-Day hands-on equine therapies clinic, students are taught the Melding with Equus® techniques. Melding is the connection we make with the horse on a deeper physical, emotional, and energetic level. Students attending this course will learn this and other advanced techniques that will allow the student to connect with the horse at a deeper level that allows for better training, a better relationship, and better riding.
This 5-Day Intensive Foundational Hands-on Clinic is limited to 6 students – or up to 10 with one on one hands on help from Teaching Assistants, allowing for abundant one-on-one time and guidance, feedback, encouragement and mentoring.
If you are on the fast track for certification in the Foundational Courses, this is the course for you.
This Clinic is a perfect way to accelerate your awareness, skills, and abilities with horses. This course combines all three (3) of the Integrated Equine Therapies Foundational Hands-on Clinics into one 5-Day course.
- Healing Forehand and Cranial Issue: Melding with Equus
- Nutritional Assessment & Applied Kinesiology: Wisdom of the Equine Body
- Healing Loin and Pelvic issues: Deeper Connection with Equus
Clinic Tuition: $1559
Prerequisite: View Melding with Equus; Healing Lameness in Horses DVD
Ask us about a payment plan. *Minimal business fee will apply.
Students interested in becoming certified in the Integrated Equine Therapies will need to complete this clinic and enroll in the Certification Program. This clinic is suitable for veterinarians and all equine professionals. Techniques taught in this clinic will increase your skill set and enhance your effectiveness.
- All the techniques taught in each of the Foundational Hands-on clinics will be taught throughout the week.
- Review sessions – gives students an opportunity to ask questions about techniques that have been already taught
- Clarifying and expanding new concepts
- All the Integrated Equine Therapies Techniques in all the Foundational Hands-on Clinics
- Clinical applications
- Demonstrations and specific hands-on training
- Opportunity to work on applying, refining concepts on variety of horses
Students enrolled in a Virtual Learning Study Group will have ample opportunities to ask questions, get answers, and participate in a discussion on the different techniques they learned during a clinic or course.
Students participating in a Virtual Learning Study Group have found their knowledge and understanding of Integrated Equine Therapies techniques and methods have increased dramatically.
Individuals interested in becoming certified in Integrated Equine Therapies are strongly encouraged to enroll in at least one study group. These groups are limited to 10 students, allowing everyone the opportunity to get their questions answered. Each study group last approximately 90 minutes and requires Skype to be installed on your computer.
Study Group Tuition: $50
Prerequisite: Completed one of the Foundational Hands-on Clinics
* Virtual Learning Study Group option can be added to your order when paying for this course.